Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List
- It is edited by Google Sheets.
- We recommend using laptops or desktop computer to see.
- It doesn’t cover the new vendors because of no information.
Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List (Google Sheets) is made based on the 2022 shows.
How to use it
Search by show
- Open Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List.
- Select column all B2. (#1)
- Create a filter. (#2)
- Click “filter icon”. (#3)
- Select you are interested in show(s).
- Press “OK”.
Search by vendor name #1 in a case using a computer
- Open Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List by laptop or desktop computer.
- Press “Ctrl + F” then opens the find box that lets you search for characters, text, and phrases within a spreadsheet. (Mac: Command + F)
Read more: Search and use find and replace
Search by vendor name #2 in a case using an iPhone
- Open Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List by iPhone.
- Type the vendor name you want to find in the address bar (where the URL is located).
- Scroll down to on this Googlesheets, then tap Find “[word(s) you entered].”
- Tap the up and down arrows at the bottom of the screen to see every instance of the word or phrase you’re looking for. It will be highlighted in yellow.
- When you’re finished, tap Done at the bottom of the screen.
Search by vendor name #3 in a case using an Android
- Open Tucson Gem Show 2023 Vendors List by Android.
- Open the ellipsis menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right.
- Tap “Find in page”.
- Type vendor name.
Read more: How to Control F on Android