Tucson Gem Show 2022 is not cancelled.
Vaccination is NOT mandate in the Tucson Gem Show for now. (as of September 2021)
However, US government requires all foreign nationals traveling to the United States to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination before boarding a U.S. bound plan.
Latest News of COVID-19 in Tucson
- 09/21/2021: Biden administration to ease restrictions on travel to US in November
- 07/27/2021: Ducey: New CDC mask guidance ‘unnecessary and unhelpful’
- 07/28/2021: Tucson Mayor Regina Romero announces mask requirement for city facilities
COVID-19 restrictions of the show
All shows require the following.
- Wear face covering
- Social distancing
- Admission limits (depend on booth)
- Temperature check (cannot be 100.4 Fahrenheit/38 Celsius or higher)
- Controlled entries (depend on venues)
- One-way foot traffic
・Wearing mask 100% required with no exceptions.
・Uniformed armed security will be onsite.
・There is free masks at the entrance (not all shows)
If you want to know Arizona’s current situation of COVID-19, please see the following links.
- Arizona Department of Health Services: Data Dashboard of Arizona’s COVID-19
- City of Tucson: Daily community status of COVID-19
- City of Tucson: Latest news about Tucson’s COVID-19
- The Arizona Office of Tourism: COVID-19 info for visitors
- Tucson International Airport: Travel Information During COVID-19. They also have daily basis news, frequent questions, and information about quarantine.
- Arizona Daily Star: Tucson-area coronavirus developments
- Tucson International Airport (TUS): Free COVID-19 Tests for Passengers at TUS
- For the most up-to-date information about free COVID-19 testing locations visit the Pima County Health Department’s website.
- For the most up-to-date vaccine registration information: pima.gov/covid19vaccine